Monday, February 27, 2012

Love this little girl more every day!

Here she is holding one of her favorite things of baby food, a mixture of peas and pears!
Getting ready for church. I love dressing her she has a ton of cute clothes and she looks great in everything!
This is her favorite caterpillar toy that she found at my mom's house. he has a little bobble head and she just loves him.
She loves pizza crust!!
This is what my mom got her for Valentines Day! Nick's mom bought her a darling dress too, she is pretty spoiled!
More pizza crust....she always wants to be a part of our meals. She loves food! A girl after my own heart!

Playing with Dad. She is very much into touching our faces right now. She also loves my earings and really any jewelry that I have on she wants to touch.
She misses her Dad when he has to work all day and is always so happy to see him when he comes home!

No comments:

Post a Comment