Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mya's new car

This is Nick's scooter not Mya's new car!
Here we are with our new Toyota Rav4 and Nick's new scooter!
Here I am strapping Mya in her backpack...yes she went for a very short 1 mile per hour scooter ride with her dad!
Nick is so proud of his new scooter! I only get to drive it in our parking lot under his supervision because Nick says I'll crash....:( (to be fair he has lived with me for almost 4 years, maybe he's right about this)
Me and Mya love our new little SUV!!!
Since having Mya we have found that it is kind of hard to have a baby with two small cars. We decided it would be nice to have a bigger car that was easier to get Mya in and out of and actually had room for her stroller and stuff like that. We traded our two cars in and got this Rav4 and a scooter! I LOVE it! It feels like a mommy car and it is so easy to get her in and out. No more smacking my head on the ceiling of the car as I pull her out. Or having to move Nick's seat up to try and wedge the car seat out. We are excited about it, my little brother Codie works at a car dealership and helped us to get a great deal. Now Nick can get good parking at school and we don't have to buy a parking pass for the scooter. Plus that things gets 80 miles to the gallon....you can't beat that gas mileage! The scooter is way fun to drive (even though I don't get to drive it much), Nick is loving it. It will be a bit of a change to go from having two cars to just one but for now we can do it and we feel like it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment