Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fireman Codie!

Paislee was so excited to see Mya!
Mya loves Uncle Codie!!
Paislee, Codie & Mya
Tiff, Mya & Nick standing by the fire truck!
Here's the proudest Grandma in the world....she lives for these little ones, and they sure love her!!

This past weekend we got to go and see my little brother at his fireman school. He is about 2 weeks from graduating....it's so cool he will be the best firefighter ever. We got to watch them set a building on fire and then put it out. It was awesome!  Mya loves Codie, he throws her and plays rough like her dad and she loves every second of it. I got to be a proud big sister. My kids are never going to want me to come to their stuff cause I will be so embarrassing. I totally started crying when I saw him run out of the truck in his uniform.....I know pretty lame right! Family is everything to me and I love watching them succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment