Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ear piercing adventure

Nick was the brave one, so he held her.
Oh this picture breaks my heart! Don't worry she only cried for about 20 seconds. I think it scared her more that anything.
She was smiling and happy 5 minutes after we were done!

They look so cute on her, I am glad it's over!

Getting the ears pierced was not as bad as I imagined it being, but it was still sad! The girl  that helped us was so cute and she really liked Mya. We chose the little clear diamonds with 14k gold so they won't get infected. They are tiny but look so big on her little ears. We can't wait for you to see them next month, They don't show up so well in pics, but trust me they are darling! My little brother Codie had to put his dog that we've had for 12 years to sleep yesterday and he was having a really rough time. We took Mya over to see him and my Mom after we pierced her ears and of course she made him smile! She really has that effect on people. All in all it wasn't a horrible experience. We keep hearing from people that it's better to do it now while she is young so we can keep them super clean and stuff for her. I think she'll thank us someday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment