Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy 3 months old!

My sister Brittney gave her these little ruffle bum pants and they looked so cute on her!

She is getting really good at grabbing things with her little hands.

I LOVE this picture!
We can't even begin to tell you how amazing these last 3 months have been! Mya is our whole world! She is growing and getting more of a personality, it's so fun to watch her. She is the sweetest little girl. I love all these pictures. The last one totally fits how I see her.....just a sweetie! The ones where she is smiling so big remind me of how you look in the pics you just sent us...so happy and free spirited! We hope you know how much we love you and appreciate having the both of you in our lives. We feel like the luckiest people ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment