Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blessings....

Mya's blessing dress!
My mom bought her dress for us.....it is so perfect! We love Grandma!
Here are her adorable purple shoes to go with her dress for the blessing. I ordered 3-6 month size and they are giant. She has the smallest feet ever. Looks like we will be returning them for the newborn size!
These little white shoes are the ones that she will wear to the temple.
When we went to the store to find her a dress and the girl that was working there was really young and looked a lot like you. She was so cute! We got talking to her and she found out Mya is adopted, she was so sweet and excited then told us that she is adopted too. She just kept saying she has a lot of love for adoption....it was really funny! She showed us pics of her little girl and we laughed because her little girl Sophie is super unexpectedly white too! Anyway we had a lot of fun talking to her and all the people there thought Mya was beautiful. We ended up finding the perfect dress. It was almost like looking for a wedding dress I just knew as soon as I saw this one that is was THE one! Lol I know I am a huge nerd. I can't wait to see her in it. White makes her blue eyes stand out so much she is just going to look so dang cute. All I can say is what a dream come true this all is. I have her dress hanging in her room and every time I look at it I am completely humbled and grateful for the blessings we have, especially Mya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment