Sunday, July 22, 2012

Books, sunglasses and pretties oh my!

As I have said before she is such a girlie girl! She loves bracelets, earrings, rings, necklaces anything blingy! We call them pretties. As soon as she sees of these things on someone she wants to touch it and says "wow". It is really cute!
She likes to sit on the floor and put all the pretties in and out of her jewelry box. Lately she has started to put my bracelets on her legs instead of her wrists.
She has been very into reading books. She loves taking out her favorite books and turning the pages by herself. She is going to be a smarty pants we just know it!
So focused!
This always makes Nick so happy, he loves to read more than anyone I know. He would be proud if she followed in his footsteps!
Mya loves sunglasses! She won't keep them on herself very long but she does love to put them on us, take them off of us, put them on her.....you get it right! It's awesome :)

I love it when I can catch her sweet smile on camera1 She is so happy all day long, I love being home with her all day and getting to see this kind of stuff more often!
How cute is this little girl!!!!!!! Look at those beautiful blue eyes peering from her sunglasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment