Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The wedding.....


I love my baby brother Codie!!!
Check out me and Britt we're twinners!
This was at Codie's wedding 5/26/2012! Mya really loves my bro!
Mya and I had to walk down the isle with Paislee because she was scared. But for Mya she will do anything!
They had a candy bar and Mya loved playing with the huge pixie stick!
Don't worry we didn't feed her any of this....she already has enough energy!
Here's Paislee drinking her root beer! I love this picture! Mya's blue eyes don't look so out of place when Paislee is around.
Mya looked beautiful in her dress, it was a little big she is so tiny!! We got her some new earrings and everything!
Mya and Cooper! Cooper looked fly in his little man suit.
Here's Derek (of course) hanging Paislee in front of the babies! He is one crazy fun uncle!
I still can't believe my baby brother is married! :'( The reception was beautiful and we got to eat lots of yummy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment