Monday, September 19, 2011

Aloha!

Mya's first authentic Hawaiian dress! My mom said they looked until they found a purple one, since we all know you love that color! It is way too big for her right now but I am hoping she will fit in it by December when we go, then she can blend in with the locals. It is really cute! They also got her that little stuffed turtle, she is a lucky little girl!! Mya was happy to see grandma today after her being gone for a week, there were lots of smiles! 
On another note can you believe this cute little thing has been with us now for 8 weeks!!! I still can't believe it! I wish these pics would capture how blue her eyes are going, they are really lightening up and going a beautiful crystal clear blue color. I wonder if they will stay this way? We taught her a fun trick. I hold her on my lap and stick my tongue in and out of my mouth, she takes a few minutes to study me and then totally tries to copy with her tongue! It is SOOOOO cute! She had me once again laughing until I had tears. She really enjoys when she gets Nick and I laughing that hard. She is too smart. :) Looks like you passed that one down. 
Aloha,
Lots of love to you Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment