Friday, September 16, 2011

Beautiful in blue!




I about died when I put her in this new little outfit! The blue makes her eyes look gorgeous!!! I could take pics of this little lady all day she is amazing!!! She is looking so much older to me, and just keeps getting prettier. Not sure if we told you but she is SO good at rolling from her tummy to her back. She props her ghetto booty in the air and flings herself over it makes me laugh until I have tears, then she smiles cause we make such a big deal out of it! So cute! I will see if I can video it and send it over to you. We were so excited to hear that we will get some pics of you soon!!!! YAY! I hope you find an amazing dress for the ball, make sure we get pics of that too. I am sure all the cute boys in school are after you. They better be treating you good or else....they will have to answer to me. I may be little but I can be about as feisty as you can imagine!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment